Ranked among the top 7 % of universities in Italy, the University of Calabria is known for its quality education and exceptional research environment. The University of Calabria is awarding around 120 fully-funded scholarships for international students. For the academic year 2021 – 2022, the applications for this scholarship are open till 14 May 2021 (today).
The University of Calabria Scholarships are for master’s students and cover almost all the expenses. Also, the university offers a wide range of post-graduate programs for international students. So it can be a good opportunity for you if you want to pursue your master’s degree in Italy.
Type of scholarship: University-funded and Fully-funded
Host country: Italy
Host University: University of Calabria
No of scholarships: 120
Degree level: Masters degree programs and One-Tier degree courses
Duration: 2 years for Masters degree programs and 5 years for One-Tier degree courses
Deadline for applications: May 14, 2021
International students from all nationalities with bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The University of Calabria offers 11 English-taught master’s degree programs for international students where you can avail this scholarship. They are listed below:
Engineering and Technology
- Robotics and Automation Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering for the Internet of things
- Telecommunication Engineering: Smart Sensing, Computer and Networking
- Environmental and Territorial Safety Engineering on Sustainable Management of Natural Resource
- Nutritional Science
- Health Biotechnology
- Finance and Insurance
As mentioned earlier, the University of Calabria scholarship covers all the expenses including the university tuition fee, accommodation, meals, and stipend.
- University tuition fee that is around € 1.000,00
- Stipend up to €1.700,00
- Free accommodation and canteen access in the campus that values up to €6.000,00
How to apply?
The application process has the following steps:
- First of all, you have to register on Esse3 Portal (If you’ve registered before, jump to the 2nd step for starting your application).
- After completing the registration, you’ll receive a username and a password to access the portal for further application.
- Once you are logged in, go to the top-right Menu > Registrar’s office > Admission test.
- Select the course you are interested in. You can apply ONLY for one Degree Course, if you want to change your degree course, then you must first change the previous application.
- You MUST select the competition: “CALL FOR EXTRA-EU STUDENTS ………..”
After completing the application, you will need to upload the following documents in PDF format:
- Bachelor’s degree
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- First page of passport
- High School Diploma
- English language certificate (only in case of possession)
- Italian language certificate (only if you are in possession)
- Other supporting/useful documents
Important: For any assistance during the application process, you can contact [email protected]