Wanna spend your summer in a foreign country doing paid internship? Here’s a good opportunity for you! Applications for the Thomson Reuters Internship Program are open. This summer internship is offered for all international students who are either in their final year or fresh graduates. It’s considered as one of the best paid internships for international students.
Founded in 2008, Thomson Reuters is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate with unmatched coverage in over 16 languages. They have around 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries with open arms for diversity and inclusion. They are seeking energetic and ambitious interns with excellent language skills to join their news operation in multiple countries. Successful candidates will get the chance to work directly with editorial teams in a fast-paced, international environment.
Interested in knowing the complete details of Thomson Reuters Internship Program? Just give this article a read as we’ve covered it in detail. Without any further ado, let’s get right to it.
Host Organization: Thomson Reuters
Internship Type: Paid
Internship Location: Multiple locations (check out their website for your preference)
Internship Areas: News, Editorial, Journalism, Sales, Marketing, Technology, Finance, Legal, Product Strategy, Consulting, Operations, Manufacturing, etc
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Deadline for Applications: Open throughout the year
Eligibility Criteria of Thomson Reuters Internship Program
- Students (both females and males) from all countries are eligible to apply for this internship.
- They must be fresh graduates or in their final years.
- Must be fluent in English and have a good knowledge of at least one other European language.
- Should have a strong interest in journalism, news and financial markets.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills. Translation skills would be a strong plus.
- Should have the eagerness to learn and collaborate with others in a diverse working environment.
- Should have the quality of attention to detail.
- Should have the comfort to handle data and facts with accuracy and speed.
- Should have excellent academic record.
👉 Also check:
Thomson Reuters Internship Program Benefits
- It will be a paid internship of three months.
- Interns will get immersed in a dynamic, international and diverse working environment.
- Reuters News will provide on-the-job learning and training to the interns.
- Interns will also get access to the resources of Thomson Reuters University.
- They will get a chance to collaborate with other journalists across Europe and learn from them.
- Professionals of Reuters News will mentor all the interns.
👉 Also check:
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Internship Program?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Internship Program, you just need to visit the official website of careers at Reuters News. There you will see the detailed guidelines and link to the application form.
You will have to provide some basic information and a Resume during the application process. After successful submission of the application, you’ll receive a confirmation email. The results will be announced later on. They might also call you for an interview before final selection.
You can access the online application using the following link button.
Good luck with the application process!
Kindly share this internship opportunity with other students as well. For regular updates on such opportunities, stay connected with us on our social media handles.
👉 Also check: