Located in Moscow, The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology aka Skoltech is a renowned private graduate research institute in Russia. The institute was established in 2011 in partnership with the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The university has nine centers for research, education, and innovation. Skoltech enjoys close links with the industrial and business ecosystem of Russia. The best thing is, almost one-third of students from Skoltech University avail themselves of the chance to spend a semester at MIT and other world-class universities.
Skoltech University offers fully-funded scholarships for master’s and doctoral students all around the world. In this article, we will cover all the details of Skoltech University Scholarships for the academic year 2021. Keep reading…
Host Country: Russia
Host University: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech)
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
Degree Level: Master’s and Ph.D.
Deadline for Applications: July 16, 2021 for MSc Programs and August 1, 2021 for Ph.D
Eligibility Criteria of Skoltech University Scholarships
- International students from all countries across the globe are eligible for the Skoltech university scholarships.
- GRE score is not required.
- A score of 6 on IELTS, 450 on TOEFL iBT, or 80 TOEFL is required.
- IF you’ve received a degree from a university where the medium of instruction is English, you won’t need any IELTS or TOEFL score.
Financial Coverage of Skoltech Scholarship
- It’s a fully-funded scholarship that covers almost all the expenses.
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of 40,000 PUR for master’s students.
- Monthly stipend of 75,000 PUR for Ph.D. students.
- The scholarship also provides free medical insurance.
Also enroll in: Free Digital Marketing Course by Google Digital Garage
The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology offers a wide range of master’s and Ph.D. programs under this scholarships. They are enlisted below.
- Data Science
- Materials Science
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Space and Engineering Science
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Life Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
How to Apply for Skoltech University Scholarships in Russia 2021?
To apply for the Skoltech university Scholarships in Russia, you’ll have to complete an online application on the portal of the university’s website. After completing the application form and submitting the required documents, you’ll be shortlisted for an online test. Once you pass the online test, you’ll be called for the remaining selection process including interview.
You can access the university’s portal for the scholarship application using the following link button.
For any further queries, you can also email them directly at [email protected]
Required Documents for Skoltech Scholarship Application Process
You’ll need the following documents during the online application for Skoltech Scholarship.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivational Letter
- 2 Letters of Recommendation or Reference Letters
- IELTS or TOEFL results (if required)
- Training/Experience Certificate (if required)
Best of luck for the application process!
Also apply for: Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2021 – 2022
For regular updates related to latest scholarships, don’t forget to follow our social media handles.