The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) has recently announced its “ICYF Young Volunteers Camp” program for the year 2021. This Summer Camp aims to equip young people with practical knowledge so they can support their communities during natural disasters, pandemics and humanitarian crises.
The ICYF Volunteers Camp will be held in Antalya, Turkey. This can be an amazing opportunity for you to learn from this camp, work with other volunteers, and explore the culture of Turkey. Upon attending the full training program, you’ll also get a certificate issued by ICYF and its program partners.
It’s a fully-funded summer camp. There’s no application fee and all other expenses will also be covered by the organization. ICYF is inviting applications from students, graduates, or anyone between 18 to 30 years. However, the applicants must be from OIC member states or representatives of a Muslim community in non-OIC member states.
Are you excited to be a part of ICYF Volunteers Camp this summer in Turkey? Without any further ado, let’s dive right into the details of this opportunity.
Host Country: Turkey
Camp Location: Antalya
Host Organization: Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF)
Financial Coverage: Yes (fully-funded program)
Camp Duration: 5 to 10 July for females and 12 to 17 July for males
Deadline for Applications: June 13, 2021
ICYF Volunteer Camp Objectives
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) has the following specific objectives to achieve from this volunteer camp:
- To design the right framework of a volunteering training program during any sort of crisis as a long-term solution.
- To empower youth lead organizations on volunteering management.
- To enhance the capacities of young volunteers through interactive training.
- To promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises.
- To provide a platform where youth volunteers can share experiences, learn lessons, and reflect on youth volunteerism and its impact.
- To raise awareness among youth volunteers on the universal values of volunteerism.
- To establish a network among youth organizations where they can collaborate effectively and find sustainable solutions during pandemics or humanitarian crises in the world.
- To improve participants in project preparation for various funding sources and project cycle management.
- To share the best examples of successful youth volunteerism initiatives.
As mentioned earlier, ICYF Volunteers Camp is a fully-funded program and the host organization will cover all the expenses. The benefits of this summer camp include:
- City Tour
Also Check: Bonn SDG Fellowship in Germany 2021
Eligibility Criteria of ICYF Volunteers Camp
To apply for the ICYF Young Volunteers Camp, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be the citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State.
- Should be able to communicate in the English language and work in teams.
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Should have previous humanitarian or volunteer work experience.
- Involved in coordinating projects related to volunteering.
- Have shown leadership skills with impact in his/her local community.
- Eager to attend the full camp training program.
Also Check: Reuters News Summer Internship in Poland 2021
How to Apply for the ICYF Volunteers Camp?
You’ve to apply online for the ICYF international volunteers camp 2021 using their website. The application form is quite simple. You’ll need to provide some basic information, your previous volunteering experience, and other details along with some documents.
You can directly access the application form through the following link button:
Wishing you all the best 🤞
For any queries, you may email them at email@example.com