It’s never too late to upskill. Whether you’re a student, a teacher, or a graduate, you always need continuous improvement. With the advent of internet, it has become easier than ever to learn new skills or improve the existing ones.
If you’re someone like me; who’s an advocate of lifelong learning, then this will be an exciting opportunity for you. The world’s leading university, Harvard, is offering a number of courses in different fields of studies. The best thing is, most of them are FREE!
These are short and comprehensive courses taught by the experts of their fields. Besides the learning aspect, they can add great value to your educational or professional profile. Getting access to these courses is quite easy and don’t require any language pre-requisites like IELTS or TOEFL. Also, they’re self paced so you can complete them as per your schedule.
If you’re interested in Harvard University Free Online Courses and need further information, this article has got you covered. Just give it a read till the end.
Host University: Harvard University
Number of Free Courses Offered: 126
Teaching Mode: Online
Learning Platform: edX
Deadline: No such deadline (You can enroll at anytime)
Eligibility Criteria of Harvard University Online Courses
- There’s no specific eligibility criteria. Any individual from any part of the world can enroll in these free online courses by Harvard University.
- Also, there’s no restriction on age limit, language proficiency or educational level.
- You can primarily benefit from all of these free Harvard courses as they don’t have any hard and fast eligibility criteria for enrollment.
👉 Also check: CERN Short Term Internship in Switzerland 2022
Benefits of Enrolling in Harvard University Free Courses
- These courses offer you flexibility in terms of self pace and online mode of learning.
- You can add value to your profile and learn valuable skills without paying a single penny.
- You can have access to as many courses (among the free ones) as you want.
- Both Harvard and edX have prestigious reputation in the market.
- The courses are comprehensive and short duration ranging from few hours to 15 weeks.
- They’ve covered a wide variety of subjects like Computer Science, Programming, Data Science, Art and Design, Social Sciences, Health and Medicine, Humanities, Business, Mathematics, etc.
👉 Also check: Free Digital Marketing Course by Google Digital Garage
How to Enroll in Harvard University Free Online Courses?
It’s quite easy to enroll in these free courses offered by Harvard University. You just need to visit their official website and select the courses from the free catalog you want to enroll in. You’ll then be asked to make an account on their learning platform, edX. Once you make your account on edX, you can enroll in any free course that’s there in the catalog with just a few clicks. Simple as that!
I’ve put the link of the free courses catalog below.
Happy Learning 😎