Applications for the Bonn SDG Fellowship are open for the academic year 2021 – 2022. The University of Bonn in Germany offers this fellowship for international students to do research that contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The host university is internationally recognized as one of the leading research universities in Germany.
The professors at the University of Bonn will select these post-doctoral research fellows to collaborate on different SDGs related research projects. It’s a paid fellowship of 3 to 12 months.
For further details of this fellowship, kindly read this post completely.
Host Country: Germany
Host University: University of Bonn
Fellowship Type: Paid
Fellowship Level: Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Fellowship Areas: Research and Teaching Related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Fellowship Duration: 3 to 12 Months (one or two semesters)
Deadline for Applications: May 31, 2021
- All international researchers can apply for this fellowship. However, preference will be given to researchers from Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- The candidates must be post-doctoral researchers and their research must be from an area of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The researchers must be invited by the professors at the University of Bonn for joint research projects.
The funding of Bonn SDG Fellowship can cover the following:
- Travel Allowance (Depends on the country of the selected fellow researcher).
- Monthly stipend of € 3,000 for each researcher.
- Additional funds for family members: up to € 300 for a spouse and € 250 per child.
- Research Allowance up to € 500 per month.
Also Check: HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022
- The quality of the research project that the candidate will work on during their stay at the host university.
- The relevance of the research project to the developments in the country of the candidate.
- The area/topics of research that will contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The candidate’s contribution to the academic life of the host institute.
- The candidate’s integration into the University of Bonn.
- Possibility of future collaboration projects between the candidate and the University of Bonn.
- Online Form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Financing Plan.
- Project Description: Research Outline, Research Contributions and Collaborations, Outcome Plan, etc.
How to Apply For Bonn SDG Fellowship?
Interested candidates should submit an online application form on the official website of University of Bonn. The required documents should be submitted in PDF format. The link is also given below:
For any queries, you may contact Mira Zöller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you best of luck 🤞