Are you an international student looking for an internship that will shine your profile? The ADB Internship Program provides young graduates from diverse nations with a paid foreign internship. It offers important experience through project-based assignments and research guided by world-class mentors. The program is consistent with the Asian Development Bank’s vision of a prosperous, inclusive, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, with the goal of alleviating poverty and promoting social and economic growth. Completing the internship may lead to future career possibilities at ADB.
The Asian Development Bank Paid Internship prepares participants for economic and development effects in the public and commercial sectors in their home countries. Interns also gain knowledge from leading international banks and financial organizations as a result of ADB’s connections. Let’s get into the details.
Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
Internship Type: Paid
Internship Location: Multiple locations (ADB Headquarters or other Asian Countries)
Internship Duration: 8 weeks to 11 weeks
Deadline for Applications: 15 September 2023
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Internship
To be eligible for the ADB Internship, you must:
- be a national of ADB member countries.
- be enrolled in a master’s or a PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to Asian Development Bank’s work.
- possess an excellent command of English language.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
✔️ Apply for: Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2022 – 2023
ADB Internship Benefits
- The internship program will provide stipend to the interns in accordance with their location.
- Stipend will be paid for up to 56 calendar days.
- ADB gives a limited amount to pay a portion of the airline travel cost between the internship site and the authorized place of origin.
- If a full-time position in the field becomes available, ADB will give preference to its interns over other candidates.
- The interns will get the opportunity to launch their careers in a top-tier organization under the guidance of exceptionally gifted and knowledgeable experts.
How to Apply for ADB Internship 2024?
- Eligible candidates apply through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). The link to the application portal is given below.
- Asian Development Bank announces the internship assignments on the website and candidates choose their assignments of interest.
- Candidates then apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions on the online portal. All documents are uploaded to ACES for completion of an application.
- Applications are assessed by ADB based on the following criteria: eligibility requirements, the relevance of academic studies and professional experience, and the degree of enthusiasm and willingness to contribute to development activities. In addition, ADB takes into account institutional diversity, gender equality, and national diversity when choosing interns overall. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted once the selection process is over.
✔️ Enroll in: